Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Need a Science Fair Idea?


Our principal, Culture Media & Supplies has been supplying students with their Student Bacteria Experiment Kit for nearly ten years now. This kit contains instructions as well as materials necessary to complete four experiments:

1. Who's mouth is cleaner, mine or the dog?
2. Does washing my hands really get rid of the bacteria on my hands?
3. Does brushing my teeth really get rid of the bacteria in my mouth?
4. What item around the house/classroom/office contains the most bacteria?

I don't know about you, but these all sound like blue ribbon experiments! How do these turn out? Contact me at Jgura@fischertech.com and I'll be glad to refer you to one of our distributors. I won't spill all of the secrets here, but lets just say our pugs feel a little bit better about themselves after experiment one was completed!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment