Monday, February 7, 2011

Crippling Weather and show updates!

As I returned from my latest sales trip late last week, even the pictures I had seen while away could not tell the story of just how much snow fell in the Chicago area! This was the first time in a long time where I'd seen entire towns shut down!

I will be walking the floor at NSTA in San Francisco March 10-12 and would enjoy meeting with any of our distributors who will be attending. Drop me an email at jgura@fischertech.com and we'll arrange a time.

I'll also be at Pittcon in Atlanta March 14-16. Fischer Technical will not have a booth at this show, but I will be at the show much of Monday and Tuesday. Please contact me to schedule a time to meet and we can discuss new products and opportunities for us!

More soon....

Follow me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/johngura

No comments:

Post a Comment