Tuesday, April 10, 2012

United Scientific and CAST 2012



I'm pleased to announce that United Scientific will once again be exhibiting at the CAST show in Corpus Christi on November 8-10. For those of you not familiar with this show, it is by far my favorite Science Education exhibition. This is the state science show for Texas and it is always full of teachers and the exhibition hall is almost as large as NSTA. Being that it is held in November, dealers have a great feel for which of their new products have "taken off" this year and there is some innovative and fantastic stuff on display.

I encourage all of my science education peers (both dealers and manufacturers) as well as Texas educators to attend. Learn more about this show on their website: http://www.statweb.org/cast

As we get closer, I'll fill you in as to which products United Scientific will be exhibiting as well as the Booth locations.

Have a great day!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment