Monday, November 12, 2012

CAST 2012 and 2013


We just returned from the CAST show in Corpus Christi, TX.  This year's show was a bit smaller than the previous shows due to the location, but it was still an excellent show.

We exhibited our genetics kits from United Scientific as well as a few of our physics kits.  We apprecaited all of the great feedback from the teachers in attendance.  If there is one lesson to be learned, its that I should have brought our tie dye lab coats to sell.  I had one with me that I wore and I quickly learned that if I brought a truck full with me, it would have been a license to print money!  That being said, any of our distributors who are not offering these great coats, you're missing out!  Contact me for details.

I've always been impressed with the CAST show because it really is run top to bottom by one man, Mr. Frank Butcher.  Frank goes out of his way to make sure everyone is happy and you feel like you're a lifelong friend when you deal with him.  There was lots of gripes about the extended hours for the expo this year.  Frank listened and I noticed that the tentative schedule for next year has the hours scaled back a little bit.  As an exhibitor, we appreciate his willingness to hear and react to our feedback!

Due to the success at this show, we've already booked for next year and will be in booths 633-635 next year in Houston!  See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment