Wednesday, November 23, 2011

CAST and Happy Thanksgiving

I just returned from a long six day trip through Texas. As hard as it is to be away from the family that long, Texas is such a great place to visit!

After visiting a few of our valuable distributors in San Antonio and Austin, I headed to Dallas for the annual "CAST" show. This show rarely disappoints and this year was no different. United Scientific Supplies had two booths to exhibit their best selling Genetics Manipulative Kits. These kits were designed by Pat Traster, a retired teacher and genetics researcher. I was fortunate enough to have Pat join me in the booth for the duration of the show and his passion and knowledge were appreciated by the hundreds of teachers who stopped by our booth.

Foot traffic was very high at this show and all of the major vendors were there. I'd even go as far to say that if you only exhibit at one science education show per year, this is the one to choose. I find this show to be more profitable and effective than even the NSTA National show.

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone and wishing everyone a happy and safe holiday season!

John

No comments:

Post a Comment