Monday, July 29, 2013

Late Summer New Product updates!

We're very excited to announce that our principal, United Scientific, now has a full line of research grade porcelain ware in stock and ready for delivery.  State of the Art packaging and quality highlight this line which features Spatulas, Crucibles, Buchner Funnels, Hirsch Funnels, etc.  Contact me for more details at JGura@fischertech.com!

 

United also has a line of excellent quality Agate Pestle and Mortars.  Smooth finish and aggressive pricing are the real value here!





Agate Mortar and Pestle Group Shot



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... spams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! teknisk analys program

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. magic truffle

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete